Are you interested in knowing more about Ayurveda?
Join Mas Vidal (Maheshananda) for a comprehensive introduction to Ayurveda with Dancing Shiva's 50 Hour Online Foundations Ayurveda Program.
The 50-hour Foundational program is the perfect fit for students looking for a comprehensive introduction to Ayurveda, and for students interested in self-care and self-healing.
This course is the foundational study for Dancing Shiva's Ayurvedic Counselor Program (Vedic Counseling), and also an elective for those in Yoga Therapy Training.
This online immersion includes in-depth review and study of:
- The Sankhya & Vedanta Philosophies
- The gunas (attributes in nature)
- The doshas (mind/body types and imbalances)
- Understand Prakriti (individual nature) and Vikriti (imbalance)
- Ayurvedic dietetics
- Ten pairs of opposites in Ayurveda
- Learn about daily and seasonal routines
- Introduction to Jyotish (Vedic Astrology)
- Key elements of Yoga Therapy Key based on the yogic lineages of Paramahansa Yogananda and Swami Sivananda with roots in Patanjali's scriptures as connected to Ayurveda.
- How Ayurveda is combined with Integral yoga
This online immersion immerses you in the benefits and experience of Integral yoga through practical demonstration and application of classical hatha yoga to balance the doshas.
Plus, learn about how you can utilize these ancient Ayurvedic and yogic techniques to manage the mind, senses, and intellect to gain victory over life's obstacles and gain good health and wellness.
Ayurveda and Yoga together provide for the ultimate foundation for healing and attaining true inner happiness.
Are you considering a career in Ayurveda or Yoga? This course is ideal for yoga teachers, alternative wellness practitioners, healers, meditation teachers, and anyone interested in enhancing their lifestyle and health.
Register & Pay for Program
Complete Registration Form