Yoga – Our Philosophy
Dancing Shiva presents the teachings of Mas Vidal as per the Yoga and Ayurveda traditions and the authentic lineages of India.
What is Yoga?Yoga is the most comprehensive system for increasing awareness and establishing a person in dharma or purposeful living.
The Power of the Yoga and Ayurveda connection
Ayurveda provides the knowledge of nature's laws as a result of duality created by the movements of the sun, moon and earth trinity.
The philosophy of Yoga and Ayurveda is called Vedanta and is regarded as the path of unity. The purpose of the Dancing Shiva Yoga and Ayurveda teacher training is to teach a person to live with greater harmony with nature's laws by understanding that all living things are supported by the same life force. Yoga teaches personal responsibility through the development of tapas or discipline over the mind and senses. The Dancing Shiva training prepares a person to be a teacher first and foremost by example through adherence to a vast tradition that embraces the supreme laws of eternity, truth.
- Our approach provides the original synthesis of Yoga & Ayurveda in the USA.
- Students of Dancing Shiva will learn integral yoga as was taught by the great lineages of India.
- Mas Vidal established the first methodologies for practicing Yoga and Ayurveda as one integral system.
- This training enhances a person's lifestyle by improving synergy between the mind and body relationship.
- We teach people to rely on themselves and that the real source of happiness lies directly within the soul.
- Students will learn how yoga and Ayurveda were born together of the same culture.
- The way one lives on earth and the way they are connected to their mind and body ultimately determine the quality of one's life.