Classes, Workshops & Short Programs with Mas Vidal
INTEGRAL HATHA YOGA MASTER CLASS SERIES
Based on the major themes of Mas Vidal's latest book, this master practicum series will explore the essence of classical postural yoga that aims to balance the mind-body relationship and the more subtle inner sun-moon energies. These medieval practices are rarely understood or taught today. Experience the true nature of Tantra yoga’s mystical mind-body integral healing system. Settle your restless mind with unique postures and pranayama (breathing) exercises designed to awaken the prana of the higher centers (chakras) so that you can actually meditate and enjoy the bliss of the soul.
~ Mostly postural yoga integrated with breath-work and meditation ~
Dates & Times:
July 28th / 8:30am Meditation & 9am- 10:15am Integral Bhakti Yoga Practice
June 29th / 10:30am - 12:30pm Integral Hatha Yoga Master Class / More info
Location: Soul of Yoga
Address: 627 Encinitas Blvd, Encinitas, CA 92024
Yoga & Ayurveda Asana Workshop (Asana Practicum and Teaching)
This yoga and Ayurveda workshop combines the best of these great traditions. This informal gathering includes Vedic meditation, postural yoga, breath-work, detailed instruction and esoteric principles of that uphold these great teachings. Yogini Johanna brings a wealth of knowledge that is both spiritual and very practical. All are welcome to partake and experience this workshop as part of a certification program being offered at Yoga Jones.
Date: Sat, August 4th
Time: 10am -1pm
Insights into Classical Yoga, the Yoga Darsana of Patanjali (Lecture Series)
This lecture will present an overview of the famed Raja Yoga Sutras of Sage Patanjali and their importance in practicing Integral yoga. We will explore the connection Raja Yoga has to Hatha Yoga, their differences and similarities. Also included is learning how to integrate the mystical essence of these teachings into a practice that produces evolution and well being.
Date: Sat, August 4th
Time: 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Address: Yoga Jones in Ventura
Ayurveda for Life: A Wellness Collective
A 50 Hour Certification Intensive Program taught by Mas Vidal and special guests presenters
Ayurveda, as Yoga's sister science is the optimum teaching for living a balanced life. It aims at integrating the individual being into a harmonious relationship with nature through practical and common sense methods that appeal to all, regardless of age, culture, body size-shape or religion. Its power to heal is garnered through a collective number of principles that are designed to align us with nature's laws. Each of the five gatherings will focus on different themes that have become essential and relevant trends for health and wellness today. These collectives provide a threefold experience that includes wisdom teachings, practicum and powerful collective healing circles to circulate dialogue, provide support and promote evolutionary living. Classes are listed in the order they will be offered.
1. Natures Wisdom - Introduction to the core principle that supports healing the mind-body relationship. Creating a pathway to enhancing your personal healing journey, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
2. Who Am I? Understanding your signature Mind-Body Type according to Ayurveda, Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) and the philosophy of Yoga.
3. Diet, Spices and Yogic Super Foods begins with the wisdom of natures laws, the six tastes, foods to balance the doshas, the recipe's making spice nice in your life, seasonal and locally sourced eating and foods for the ageless body.
4. Women's Health, Beauty & Wellness - Ayurveda provides a multitude of practical health techniques for promotion of balanced menses, fertility, postpartum restoration, skin care and proper digestion and hormone therapy.
5. Ayurveda & Yoga - These two sister sciences when practiced together provide the most comprehensive approach to spiritual evolution. Teachings and practices include postural dosha yoga, yoga therapy, the sacred breath techniques, relaxation and restoration, devotion and meditation.
Timings and Pricing:
Begins: September 23rd, 2018 (San Diego)
Begins: January 24th - 27th, 2019 (Virginia Beach, Va)
Time: 8am - 6pm
Address: Studio Jai Ma / 16769 Bernardo Center Dr, San Diego, CA 92128
Address: Studio Bamboo/ 2861 Lynnhaven Dr #108, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Pricing Options: $1,008 (Complete) / A la carte: $250 (Individual one-day module only)
Includes: The course provides, hand-outs, reading recommendations and 50 hour certificate of completion.
PAYMENT: Click Here to make a payment
DEPOSIT: Click Here to make a deposit
August 11th: Diet, Spices and Yogic Super Foods begins with the wisdom of natures laws, the six tastes, foods to balance the doshas, the recipe’s making spice nice in your life, seasonal and locally sourced eating and foods for the ageless body.
Sept 29th: Women’s Health, Beauty & Wellness – Ayurveda provides a multitude of practical health techniques for promotion of balanced menses, fertility, postpartum restoration, skin care and proper digestion and hormone therapy.
Location: Be The Change Yoga Studio /Irvine, Ca
Address: 3943 Portola Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92602