Complete Program List
A LIST OF THE COMPLETE LINE OF SIGNATURE PROGRAMS OFFERED BY DANCING SHIVA
1. 200 HOUR YOGA & AYURVEDA ONLINE PROGRAM - For those interested in becoming certified as a yoga and ayurveda counselor, students can take this program at their own pace from any computer any where in the world. Lectures, classes and testing are all online and you create your own schedule. The idea is that you could take the course from any city/country in the world and if you are interested in becoming a Hatha Yoga teacher you could come to California to complete the Hatha Yoga teacher training intensive. Graduates receive certification as a Yoga & Ayurveda Counselor.
Duration: 6 months to One year, its up to you?
Cost: $2,100 (Includes the $150 registration fee)
2. 250 HOUR YOGA & AYURVEDA - This is Dancing Shiva's hallmark program that is now in its 12th year. It is the original certification program that unifies both sciences into one complete approach. It is offered yearly in Los Angeles and Ventura and also in other international cities. This program is focused on teaching students how to live a balanced and spiritual lifestyle according to the Vedic principles of these sacred traditions. It also sets a strong foundation for those interested in counseling others in yoga practices such as asana, pranayama and meditation. We consider it the Mother of all programs as it provides insightful material for those in the healing arts, yoga teachers, therapist, doctors, parents and anyone interested in lifestyle enhancement. It strongly aligns with the spiritual ideals of Paramahansa Yogananda and follows classical principles of the Yoga & Ayurveda systems.
Duration: 8 months.
3. 300 HOUR ADVANCED YOGA & AYURVEDA PROGRAM - These special modules are prepared for those yoga teachers looking to deepen their knowledge of Yoga & Ayurveda for spiritual and professional use. These programs teaches the concept of "Yoga Therapy" in alignment with its sister science of Ayurveda and considers therapeutic healing on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual basis. Much of the material is based on Yogacharya & Pundit Vamadeva Shastri aka David Frawley whom Mas Vidal is strongly aligned and follows his approach to this model. Additionally, it includes material prepared by Mas Vidal on extensive research of how yoga asanas can benefit the body and mind from deeply therapeutic, ayurvedic and spiritual perspectives. It provides certification as a Yoga & Ayurveda Therapist (YAT)
Duration: 10 Days
4. INDIA AYURVEDA PROGRAM - Our annual Ayurveda program provides students the experience of learning in an authentic Indian University. Attendees partake in daily lectures and practicums in areas of Kayachikitsa (Internal Medicine), Prasuti Tantra (Obstetrics) & Stree Roga (Gynecology), Pancha Karma (Five healing treatment modalities) and an overview of Yogchikitsa (Yoga Therapy). The program is done in assoication with our affiliate Indian organization International Academy Of Ayurveda (IAA). Certification is for 100 hours towards Ayurvedic studies.
Hours: 100 (Total program)
Duration: 15 days
Cost: $2,300 (varies slightly each year)
5. AYURVEDA WELLNESS CONSULTANT PROGRAM - This integral certification program is focused on prevention of health related issues and the promotion of ayus or longevity through a balanced and healthy life. The course seeks to improve the mind-body relationship through the wisdom of ayurveda and its themes of seasonal synchronicity (ritucharya), detoxification (pancha karma) and with a strong emphasis on psychology (manasa shastra).
More info here!
Hours: 300 Hours
Duration: 6 months