THE DETOXIFICATION EXPERIENCE
This is the ultimate detoxification and purification system available today. Based on ancient principles of balancing the elements (air, fire & water) Pancha Karma uses natures medicine to heal your body and mind inside out. This special system includes body therapies with imported oils from India, diet supervision, yoga exercises, healing herbs and tonic teas to eliminate the diseases and toxins from the body and bring balance back to the mind. Its complete and you will feel great!
See the video, "Detoxification with Ayurvedic Treatments"
~ START your Detox program by scheduling an Ayurvedic Consultation:
Can be applied to treat acute ailments and are highly recommended on a yearly basis as part of a comprehensive health maintenance routine and longevity approach to wellness. Customized programs include balanced general health, liver cleanse, weight loss, injuries, emotional healing.
Fat reduction and weight loss
Skin balancing, improving clearity and luster
Brings peace of mind and relaxation
Improves memory and concentration
DURATION: About 3 hours
~ 5-Day Program $2000 (Payment Options are available).
Please see the 7-Day Home Detox Program for lower pricing options.
Administered by an experienced and professional staff of ayurvedic practitioners.
DETOXIFICATION PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
1. ABHYANGA - Ayurvedic bodywork treatment with using medicated oils to nourish and feed the bodily tissues. For an individual treatment see “Ayurvedic Bodywork.”
2. MARMA CHIKITSA - A therapy of applying acupressure to specific energy points to improve circulation, balance the bodily systems and awaken the higher mind.
3. SHIRODHARA - A blissful stream of warm oil is poured continuously over the forehead. ”Shiro” means head and “dhara” means flow, the result is peace of mind.
4. SWEDHANA - Herbalized steam therapy activates the sweat glands to flush out all the body toxins that were loosened for release during the body oleation. Must be combined with Abhyanga (ayurvediic bodywork)
5. NASYA - This is a cleansing therapy for the nose and face, involves the administration of medicated oils (or herb extracts) into the nose, steam inhalation and a face massage and acupressure.
6. BASTI THERAPY - This oil enema therapy is a medicated oil enema used in Ayurveda to cleanse and purify the colon and to nourish the body.
7. YOGA - Various yoga postures, breathing exercises and meditation are specifically chosen for the individual constitution. Private yoga sessions or classes are also available.
8. DIET & HERBS - Patients are placed on a cleansing vegetarian diet and given various herbs to facilitate balancing the doshas and purifying the body.
Note: We 24 Hour cancellation policy or full payment will be charged the scheduled treatment. If an appointment has to be re-scheduled there is $50 fee. Late cancellation fees are also waived under certain circumstances. Once the Pancha Karma therapies have begun the payment is non-refundable. Refunds are granted only if patient decides not to continue Pancha Karma prior to the first day of treatment.